CMPP offers a unique opportunity to do something of great value for the local community as well as for your business.
Business benefits include:
- Enhanced brand reputation;
- Positive PR;
- Evidence for tenders on how you support your community;
- Generation of new contacts through community meetings and collaborative projects;
- Cement working relationships and open business development opportunities;
- Free team building activities - which make a real difference
- Leading the way in how companies engage with communities
What do you get when you become a partner of the project?
- Organised fundraising events - you just turn up we do the rest!
- Employee volunteering days - organised and brokerage to meet your needs;
- Networking events - bringing you all together to discuss and talk and share ideas;
- Additional Marketing and PR opportunities;
- Inspiring people and inspiring work = uplifting
- A supportive network of ideas, help and insight to ensure you are really doing what matters.
The cost to run the project:
CMPP is a self-financed project, the income to run comes from the members annual donation. This creates sustainability, meaning the project will always be around to help you deliver your social responsibility in the most cost effective and impactable way.
The fee to join CMPP is as below:
- Corporate Partner: £5000 per year
- Public Sector and Medium Sized Business: £2500 per year
- Associate Partner or Small Business: £1000 per year
- Charities and voluntary organisations: £500
This donation enables us to run the project to raise funds and develop volunteering projects. At each partner meeting or anytime throughout the year you can request a copy of the CMPP accounts so that you can see how your donation is helping your local community to thrive.