Getting your business involved with CMPP means you are joining a business network which thinks about the needs of society as well as being considerate about buying locally and supporting each others businesses.
The outcomes for the community is clear, but equally the outcomes for business is fantastic.
Business benefits include:
- Enhanced brand value - get involved and showcase what your company stands for
- Reputation - people buy from trusted good brands
- More business deals - CMPP encourage businesses to support each other
- Evidence for tenders - showing how you support your community
- Business opportunities - you will make new contacts
- Workforce Development - take the lead on a social projects in your community
- Team building - that makes a real difference in your community
What do you get when you become a partner of the project?
- Organised fundraising events
- Organised employee volunteering days
- Networking events - bringing you all together to discuss, share ideas and form strong local relationships.
- Additional positive marketing and PR opportunities to raise your profile;
- Help, ideas and insight to ensure your CSR programme really counts.
When companies join the CMPP Network we encourage them to donate a fee (based on size and nature) to enable us to be here to organise all of the volunteering, fundraising and networking events that Partners are able to take part in.
|Type of company
|Public sector or medium sized business