Job title: Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
(Student Internship or placement opportunity to start in September)
Reporting to: CEO
Hours: Flexible between 8-10 hours a week
Location: CMPP Office, Prospects, The Sixth Form College Farnborough, Prospect Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 8JX.
Key job focus
We are looking for a social media enthusiast with a passion for creating and executing campaigns that pique interest, gain trust and help initiate and sustain relationships with prospective and existing Partners of CMPP.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for executing social media campaigns that align to our marketing objectives. You will also support the creation of digital marketing campaigns using systems such as Mailchimp alongside the creation of landing pages and other such assets to promote events.
We are looking for a driven, passionate individual who would like to gain some real life work experience and join our team on a short-term basis to help us accelerate our marketing campaigns and to put some good practices into place.
Key responsibilities and duties
- To develop social media campaigns especially working with: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Hootsuite.
- To create engaging marketing campaigns which display and bring to life the work of CMPP.
- To measure and report back on campaign performance and use insights to help optimise performance and shape future campaigns.
- Research best practice and monitor latest trends in social media, helping to implement new and effective practices.
- Support website content management and email marketing campaigns as and when needed, specifically taking control of a monthly Mailchimp digital newsletter.
Skills and expertise
- Knowledge and desire to do some great work on social media platforms and the tools needed to optimise performance.
- A flair and interest in curating on-line digital content as well as measuring success.
- Excellent written communications skills, proficiency in English.
- Great attention to detail and a self-starter ready to make an impact!
Please apply in writing to:
Tracy Jarvis, Chief Executive Officer. CMPP Office. Prospects. Farnborough Sixth Form College. Prospect Avenue. Farnborough. Hampshire. GU14 8JX.
About The Community Matters Partnership Project:
CMPP is a small membership charity that works with local businesses to help them give back to the local community through a variety of corporate volunteering schemes. Please visit: www.cmpp.org.uk