CMPP Job Description
Job title: Administration Assistant
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: 15 hours a week (term time only) Tuesdays/Wednesdays and Thursdays 09.30am-2.30pm. £10 per hour.
Workplace: CMPP Office. Prospects Unit. Farnborough Sixth Form College. Prospect Avenue. Farnborough. Hants. GU14 8JX
CMPP are looking for an administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the administrative assistant include providing support to the CEO and project managers, assisting in daily office needs and managing the charity’s general administrative demands.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organise and schedule appointments and manage diaries and calendars of events. Add events to CMPP website.
- Book meeting rooms and car parking and act as host for visitors.
- Prepare packs, agendas, minutes and reports for team meetings, Trust Board meetings and networking events.
- Assist in the preparation of research as needed by CMPP project managers
- Support the administration and proofreading of marketing documents, case studies and social impact reports.
- Issue CMPP agreements and keep partners’ database updated at all times.
- Order office supplies and check pigeon hole.
- Help out with any other administrative duties as needed.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Drive.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp would be valuable but is not essential as training given.
- Excellent organisation skills, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
If you are interested in this role please contact:
Tracy Jarvis either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01252 688257 before the 14th February 2020 closing date.