About CMPP

Our core values

Our aims and objectives are underpinned by these key values which guide how we operate, make decisions, communicate and engage - in other words, how we do business.

CMPP vows to:

  • make a difference in everything that we seek to do
  • act with honesty and integrity at all times 
  • be transparent, open, honest and willing to change and develop the way in which we do things 
  • provide the best possible service to the businesses who fund our work and give us resources to make a difference 

Governance

CMPP became a registered charity on the 17th May 2019.  The day-to-day management of CMPP is undertaken by the Chief Executive Officer, Tracy Jarvis, who is supported by the Board of Trustees. 

The Trustees come from a variety of backgrounds and provide a broad range of skills, knowledge and expertise to assist the management of CMPP. The Board of Trustees have the oversight of the management of CMPP, ensure that CMPP is meeting the highest standards of Governance and delivery, and hold an annual AGM. The CEO reports to the Board.  

How is CMPP funded?

Companies think of volunteering as free, but this is not the case. In order to set up rich, bespoke and meaningful volunteering projects, we need to employee a team of people to source, scope, liaise and manage the intense workload that goes with these events. 

70% of our income is currently generated through companies and organisations joining us as Partners but this doesn't cover the full cost of running the charity. The other 30% needed comes from fundraising activities and events that we host.

Join us

Want to be a part of something amazing?

Are you a School, Charity or Community Group that needs support?

Apply here for Corporate Volunteers