We help businesses and organisations to deliver corporate volunteering programmes. Membership to CMPP will really help your company to give back to it's community with ease, purpose and effectiveness.
- Organising corporate volunteering is time consuming for a business. And so, here at CMPP we do all of that leg work for you. We source, scope and set up meaningful projects working closely with community groups to understand their needs.
- Giving back is good for business.
- Corporate Volunteering Programmes act as great for team building days and are often cheaper than a working lunch!
- Corporate Volunteering is a fantastic tool for employee engagement and bringing your people together to something amazing.
- Working with like-minded companies enables you to share ideas and make new contacts.
What do you get when you become a partner of the project?
- Depending upon your size a set number of Community Action Days (detailed in packages)
- Access to networking event to meet like-minded businesses, share ideas on CSR and corporate volunteering programmes.
- Unlimited opportunities for your employees to volunteer their time individually through the Business Ambassador Scheme.
- Unlimited access to all CMPP fundraising events.
- An annual social impact report to showcase the difference you are making within the local community.
- A case study of every community project that you take part in.
- Our logo on your website and your logo on ours - to show our partnership working.
- A regular newsletter sharing projects and work going on across the network.