When you join CMPP you are making a commitment to the local community. You are joining a network of like-minded companies and organisations who wish to make a difference within the community.
What are the benefits to businesses?
- Enhanced brand value - get involved and showcase what your company stands for
- Reputation - people buy from trusted good brands
- Evidence for tenders - showing how you support your community
- Workforce development - take the lead on social projects in your community
- Team building - that makes a real difference in your community
- Corporate Volunteering Scheme - unlimited volunteer opportunities
- Employee engagement
- Showcase to your employees and stakeholders your ethical thinking
What do you get when you become a partner of the project?
- Organised corporate volunteering programme
- A network to share ideas and to collaborate
- A Social impact report to showcase the difference made within the local community
- Help, ideas and insight to ensure your CSR programme really counts
When companies join the CMPP Network we encourage them to donate a fee (based on size) as this is how we fund the charity to operate.
|Type of company
|Corporate CSR partner
|Medium sized business