CMPP are delighted to be able to offer four community projects that businesses can engage with and that charities and schools are able to benefit from.
Community Action Days
We co-ordinate and manage hands-on community action days in schools, charities and community groups. Charities and not-for-profits let us know what they need help with, we then source corporate volunteers and facilitate the project.
- A member of the CMPP team will be assigned to your business and support you throughout
- We work with the beneficiary charity to support risk & safeguarding assessments
- Email you the administrative instructions for corporate volunteers
- Provide refreshments
- Provide a first aider to oversee the event
- Gather feedback from the volunteers and beneficiary
- Put together a social impact video for you to share on social media
Speakers for Schools
In 2019, we launched the CMPP ‘Speakers for Schools’ programme to help bridge the gap between education and business. Working with educators, employers, and local businesses to bring alive the many local stories of inspiration across our workplaces.
Take a look at the link below to access some truly amazing personal accounts from local business people who have beaten adversity, rejection and not always started out easily!
Skills for Charities
In 2020, we launched a project intended to help businesses share their skills and expertise with charities. Our aim is to build an online resource bank so that many charities and not for profit groups can access the support and knowledge they need to grow and sustain their organisations.
We help local charities & schools to raise money for their cause by funding and running an annual Twilight Runway Challenge held at Blackbushe Airport. Participants come along and run a 3, 5 or 10k route for their chosen charity. A family friendly event that raises money for good causes. To find out more please click the link below.