Fundraising

Fundraising!  

It costs £100,000 a year to run and fund CMPP.

70% of funding comes from companies who join us and support our work the other 30% we raise through fundraising events. 

You can help support our work by:

  • Coming along to a CMPP Fundraising Event. We will host an array of fun events that you can come along to and take part in these events help generate income. 
  • By hosting a fundraising for CMPP - perhaps you could raise funds for us by - hosting a golf day/a dress down day/a cake sale/ a company quiz night/a fun employee engagement event of your choice (fundraising it is a great way to bring staff together) 

 

OUR NEXT EVENT.......

Halloween Quiz Night

Thursday 24th October. 17.00-19.00 at the Village Hotel, Farnborough

£120 to enter for a team of 6. Includes entry, dinner, quiz and entry into the raffle.

Fancy dress optional – prize for the best costume!

 

Christmas Market

Wednesday 20th November from 5pm-7pm at The Village Hotel, Farnborough

There are still spaces left if you'd like to take a stall (email anthea.rastall@cmpp.org.uk for more details) OR come along and do some Christmas shopping and enjoy a glass of mulled wine - £5 entrance fee.

 

 

Join us

Want to be a part of something amazing?

Think we can help you?

Apply for a Community Action Day