Fundraising Events

Fundraising!  

It costs £100,000 a year to run and fund CMPP.

70% of funding comes from companies who join us and support our work the other 30% we have to raise through fundraising. 

You can help support our work by:

  • Coming along to a CMPP Fundraising Event. We will host an array of fun events that you can come along to and take part in these events help generate income. 
  • Taking part in the our flagship fundraising event Twilight Runway Challenge hosted annually at the wonderful - TAG Farnborough Airport
  • By hosting a fundraising for CMPP - perhaps you could raise funds for us by - hosting a golf day/a dress down day/a cake sale/ a company quiz night/a fun employee engagement event of your choice (fundraising it is a great way to bring staff together) 

We really appreciate your support. To find keep informed about fundraising events, join our mailing list below. 

Join us

Want to be a part of something amazing?

Think we can help you?

Apply for a Community Action Day